The oral surgery is a wide area of dentistry including both diagnostics of pathologies or tumours of not only of teeth but also those of the tongue, oral mucosa, salivary glands, jaws and sinuses and surgical treatment.
Surgical dentistry services carried out in MedWell are as follows:
1. Consulting regarding teeth extraction.
2. Teeth extraction.
3. Consulting and treatment due to pathology of the bone, splint and salivary glands.
4. Consulting and treatment related to jaw injuries and fractures.
5. Consulting and treatment related to pathologies of the temporomandibular joint.
6. Abscess opening and treatment.
7. Cutting of the tongue and lip leash for children.
8. Treatment and removal of cysts, granulomas.
9. Resection, hemisection and amputation of the root apex.
Mandatory reasons for tooth extraction:
1. Unsuitable for treatment tooth or its root.
2. Wisdom teeth erupted in irregular position.
3. Teeth that cause the bite pathology and cannot be treated.
4. Impacted tooth (fully formed one but for various reasons not sprung up).
5. Fraction of the tooth or its root.
6. Spread periodontal disease.
7. Causal tooth having caused a purulent process.
We work for your beauty and health!
Have you ever dreamed of a smoother smile and more beautiful skin? MedWell Clinic employs the best professionals in your field to help you achieve your dreams! We are an ambitious team of professionals, we continuously deepen our knowledge at various seminars and conferences, use modern equipment and quality certificated materials! Leave your dreams to us!
Sign up for the first online visit and we will answer all the questions you care about!